Click on the “Radio Interviews” title above to open this link.
The radio interviews below are some which have occurred over a 13 year span. They are listed from most recent to most distant.
These interviews portray some aspects of my approach to clients’ body-mind-emotion-spirit concerns, as developed and evolved in the Haelan LifeStream model over the years since its original inception in 1999, when I was practicing as a general, vascular, and trauma surgeon.
- Interview with Mike Schwager on The Enrichment Hour, December 24, 2015. We talked about interdimensional communication between the living and those in life after life spirit planes. We also discussed Heart electromagnetics.
- Interview with Sheldon Eskin and Friends, July 14, 2014. A general overview of the Haelan LifeStream offering. The longer interview was edited down to 16 minutes, and ends rather abruptly with the word “death.” However, this rather abrupt ending is nicely followed by a pleasant lyrical melody which captures some important key aspects of Haelan LifeStream. The song is “A Box of Visions” by Tom Russell.
- See www.ScienceforLife.net. Scroll the Archives for interviews with Doug Parks on August 24, 2011, November 24, 2010, and September 9, 2009. These interviews offer general perspectives on healing, and also cover problems and limitations of the conventional medical industry. Doug operated this show on a monthly basis from 2008 to 2013. He hosted some well known luminaries, in whose midst I was fortunate to be included. There is a nice variety of health and spiritual coverage on this archived site.
- Interview with Linda Lizotte, President of Designs for Health, May 11, 2005. A long interview which has a broad range.
- Radio Interview with Marla Oberhausen, Ph.D., and Christopher Turf, R.Ph., 2002. Part II of a primer on hormones and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. (The telephone contact number, as given out in these first 3 interviews, is no longer valid. See the Contact page on this website for the current contact number.)
- Radio Interview with Marla Oberhausen, Ph.D., and Christopher Turf, R.Ph., 2002. A primer on hormones and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), Part I.
- Radio interview with psychotherapist Marla Oberhausen, Ph.D, January, 2002. A description of the Haelan LifeStream model and general comments on healing.