This Journal follows up on the previous Journal about antibiotic resistance and emerging infectious diseases, and details a patented nano technology silver solution known as Silvercillin.
Despite the underwhelming attention given to medicinal silver in our health media, I believe that properly arranged silver molecules may the most effective, the safest, and the easiest to procure broad spectrum antimicrobial in existence.
Nano particle silver solutions are effective against a broad array of bacterial, viral, and fungal microbial conditions, including biofilm conditions. (See the article posted in the Related Reading list at the end of the writing below for more information on biofilms and how they can be managed.)
Super bug resistance, covered in the last Journal, is effectively mitigated with Silvercillin. This kind of silver solution can also be safely used alongside conventional antibiotics and will enhance their efficacy. As this safe agent is researched, I am confident that much good will be learned.
For thousands of years silver has been used as a healing agent by civilizations throughout the world. Its medical, preservative, and restorative powers can be traced far back to the ancient Greek and Roman Empires. Long before the development of modern pharmaceuticals, silver was employed as a germicide.
The old phrase, “born with a silver spoon in their mouth,” comes from health, rather than wealth status, as children fed with silver utensils were believed to be healthier.
Here are some more interesting facts about silver’s health usages over the ages:
- The Greeks used silver vessels to keep water and other liquids fresh. The writings of Herodotus, the Greek philosopher and historian, date the use of silver to before the birth of Jesus.
- In the Roman Empire wine was often stored in silver urns to prevent spoilage.
- The use of medicinal silver is mentioned in ancient Egyptian writings.
- In the Middle Ages, silverware is thought to have protected the wealthy from the plague.
- Before the advent of modern germicides and antibiotics, it was known that disease-causing pathogens could not survive in the presence of silver. Consequently, silver was used in dishware, drinking vessels and eating utensils.
- The wealthy of Western cultures stored and ate their food from silver vessels to preserve freshness.
- The Chinese emperors and their courts ate with silver chopsticks.
- The Druids used silver to enhance the freshness of food and water.
- Settlers in the Australian outback suspended silverware in their water tanks to retard spoilage.
- Pioneers trekking across the American West found that if they placed silver coins in their casks of drinking water it kept the water safe and fresher.
- All along the frontier, silver dollars were put in milk to keep it fresh. Some of us remember our grandparents doing the same.
- Silver leaf was used to combat infection in wounds sustained by troops during World War I.
- Prior to the introduction of antibiotics, the colloidal form of silver was used widely in hospitals and has been known to be a bactericide for at least 1200 years.
- In the early 1800’s, doctors used silver sutures in surgical wounds with successful results.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, silver is used in small amounts as a tonic, elixir or rejuvenative agent for patients debilitated by age or disease.
- NASA has used silver-based water purification technology to provide crews with pure water for drinking, food preparation, and other operations.
- An article about silver’s effectiveness against breast and colon cancer, as compared to the chemotherapy drug cis platinum, can be seen at this site.
Silvercillin is a highly effective antimicrobial containing pure ionic nano particulate silver.
Silvercillin is the Designs for Health (DFH) patented brand of a 4th generation silver derivation. The earlier generational forms are colloidal silver, mild silver protein complexes, and earlier ionic silver forms. With colloidal and ionic silver, the silver can fall out of solution and can sequester in the body. This can lead to the condition known as argyrism.
Argyrism is also known as the “blue man” syndrome, referring to the blue-black discoloration of the tissues which accompanies this otherwise harmless condition. Argyria pigmentation is permanent, but does not cause organ or tissue damage.
The reason the silver is complexed to protein in the protein complexed generational version is so that it will not fall out of solution. Nonetheless, a much higher parts per million (ppm) concentration is required for this silver generational variety to function. This form of silver preparation is rarely used now, and is considered only from its historical perspective in the evolution of the therapeutic usages of silver.
The Silvercillin compound is a nano particulate integration of the silver atomic structure into the water molecule clustering, creating a new water molecular structure. The integration of silver into the water molecule by this means is permanent. This newly structured water is a new water molecule; now permanently reorganized with silver incorporated into the atomic structure. This type of silver will not fall out of the new water structure.
The chemistry of nano silver in water is as follows: the nano particulate incorporation of the silver into the water molecule empowers an ongoing catalytic redox reaction. Put more simply…the structured Ag4O4 (multivalent silver oxide) molecular water clustering continually recharges itself as long as it is in the body. There is no other chemical entity that I know of that can do this in a human body; not harming normal tissues while destroying pathogenic microbes without depletion of its effect.
One mode of action of the nano silver structured water is that in its recharging process a resonant frequency is given off by the nano particle which informs the water environment it is in, and thus affects the pathogens. This is the reason that such small parts per million of nano particle silver has been found to be far more effective in less time than the higher concentrations of other silver forms.
This structuring will not cause argyrism, and is much more potent and effective at killing microorganisms than colloidal, protein bound, or ordinary ionic silver. This is another important distinction between Silvercillin and the colloidal and ionic forms. The silver simply performs its anti-pathogen work and leaves the body via the urinary tract in an unchanged form. It produces no harmful metabolites in the body.
It is very important to note that this same broad spectrum antimicrobial does not kill the gastrointestinal probiotic friendly bacterial ecology which we require for health. This science is well documented in 4 different studies showing that probiotics cultured in nano silver continue to grow. This is due to the special lipid coating which is native to our friendly gut microbes.
Basically, the silver water cannot penetrate the lipid coating of the typical probiotics of humans. None of my clients on Silvercillin has yet to complain of any gastrointestinal symptoms from the usage of this agent. Diarrhea is the most common complaint of those who use pharmaceutical antibiotics. As the antibiotic kills off the friendly strains of bacteria, pathogenic opportunistic microbes supervene and wound the intestinal lining, creating a dysbiosis and a dysenteric reaction, which is sometimes fatal.
I have consumed an ounce of Silvercillin each night for the last several years with no discernible negative effect. I have not been ill from any kind of infection in this time, and I have not had any gastrointestinal problems in this time.
Silvercillin’s silver particles resonate at the perfect frequency needed to destroy pathogens, which is 890-910 terahertz, the same frequency at which germicidal ultraviolet light resonates. The water is now energetically informed in an entirely different manner than regular water.
At present there is no toxicity associated with the use of Silvercillin, and the FDA has approved of its patented usage in residential/domestic, hospital, and industrial settings.
A fanciful toxicity level of nano silver solution has been defined by the EPA. The EPA would require a spill of 12.5 million gallons of Silvercillin in order to be classified as a toxic event. This would require spilling the entire contents of 12.5 oil tankers at one time in one place without any other water to dilute it. There is no consumer or combination of consumers that store this much silver anywhere in the world.
An average water treatment plant treats about 30 to 70 million gallons of water a day and it would take a spill of about 7 tankers full of Silvercillin directly into the treatment water to bring the concentration to 1 part per million. This is still a very safe level for fish, and is an impossible event to happen anywhere in the world.
Designs for Health offers Silvercillin in 3 different forms:
- Silvercillin Solution, 15 ppm in a 16 ounce container for oral or other types of consumption
- Silvercillin Spray, 15 ppm in a 4 ounce spray bottle for cutaneous and oral use
- Silvercillin Gel, 24 ppm, in a 4 ounce container for topical use.
A preventative maintenance dosing of the Silvercillin solution is 1-2 teaspoons 2 X‘s/day. The dosing can be increased to several ounces several times daily for serious local or systemic conditions.
It can also be nebulized and inhaled for airway and lung conditions. It can be used in Neti Pots, nasal sprays, vaginal douches, etc. It is effective against oral and genital herpetic conditions in the gel form. It is also effective against the human papilloma virus which is an initiator of cancer of the cervix. I also recommend it use to patients with Hepatitis C.
The impressive list goes on. It is highly effective against bronchial and pulmonary conditions when inhaled via a nebulizer, full strength, several times (at least twice daily for 15-20 minutes) a day, plus gargling and swallowing twice daily.
I use the gel form on my toothbrush with my usual toothpaste, and then I use the spray orally post tooth brushing. Then I put the toothbrush in a small container of the solution to sit until next usage. This effectively sterilizes the brush and bristles. I also have emptied out some other nasal spray container and refilled it with Silvercillin solution. This serves as an easy application for sinus conditions.
For chronic sinus infections, one should use it via a Neti pot delivery, using about 1/4 teaspoon per 1/2 cup of Neti pot water. The amount of Silvercillin used in the Neti pot wash can be increased up to a teaspoon, or more.
Silvercillin is also safe and effective agent for use with your pets.
I am recommending that you consider Silvercillin for your health maintenance (and preparedness) concerns. When/if it becomes difficult to access the services of the medical industry, Silvercillin will confer to you an advantage in preventing and treating infectious diseases and in staying healthy.
In this new age of antibiotic resistance Silvercillin solution and gel are good choices for your medicine cabinet.
Signing off from Crestone and Beyond.