This Journal is a posted on the 53rd anniversary of the death of John F. Kennedy. This was an important day in our lives, whether we were living then, or not. I want to share some of the things that I have been able to understand as the past 53 years have gone by.
This Journal is also an extended post election day commentary based on 2 writings which came my way a couple of days after the recent Presidential election. As you read this Journal posting, I ask you to keep in mind your own personal concerns about the health of America, and our globe.
The chapters of this Journal composition are:
- The Messy Human Comfort Zone
- “Creation as the Body of God” by Richard Rohr
- “The Working Class Won the Election” by Paul Craig Roberts
- How I learned about the deep state
- The Deep State
- My hope for the future
- Concluding Remarks
- More Reading and References
This is an important Journal posting. I will be updating the Reading and References section regularly, and so please check back from time to time.
The Messy Human Comfort Zone
A slightly disparaging Chinese phrase, said to be a curse by some, holds forth…may you live in interesting times.
Human beings seem to feel more comfortable with kings and queens than with wise people. The human ego prefers “answers” over spiritual guidance. Some prefer to not even be bothered by the “answers,” but prefer to remain with their heads planted solidly in the sand, like an ostrich. For this latter group, ignorance is their bliss…until it is not.
Kings and queens are supposed to give dictums and mandates and orders as their way of bestowing “answers.” These answers are supposed to bring order and clarity.
On the other hand, spiritual guides invite us into our messy interior…the very place where our dark societal problems are born. Spiritual guides invite us to negotiate with our shadow and to continue to heal the places where grief and fear create division and anger and hatred.
The first writing printed below is spiritually oriented and comes from a spiritual guide. Based on the general premise of the first writing, the second writing, from a former Washington D.C. insider, is also…spiritually oriented. You just have to reorient you spiritual viewing lens to see this side of the insider’s message.
The first is a plea from Franciscan priest and educator Richard Rohr for us to stop soiling the nest that we all live in, and to regard Nature and all of Earth with more reverence.
Richard writes his daily missives and books at his Center for Action and Contemplation, which is in Albuquerque, NM.
Creation as the Body of God
“The universe itself can be understood as the primary revelation of the divine.—Thomas Berry
The incarnation of God did not only happen in Bethlehem two thousand years ago. That is just when some of us started taking it seriously. The incarnation actually happened approximately 13.8 billion years ago with a moment that we now call ‘The Big Bang’ or the First Manifestation. At the birth of our universe, God materialized and revealed who God is. Ilia Delio writes: ‘Human life must be traced back to the time when life was deeply one, a Singularity, whereby the intensity of mass-energy exploded into consciousness.’ This Singularity provides a solid basis for inherent reverence, universal sacrality, and a spiritual ecology that transcends groups and religions.
St. Thomas Aquinas (1225-1274) stated, ‘The immense diversity and pluriformity of this creation more perfectly represents God than any one creature alone or by itself.’ However, for some reason, perhaps human self-absorption, Christians thought humans were the only creatures that God cared about, and all else—animals, plants, light, water, soil, minerals—was literally just ‘food’ for our own sustenance and enjoyment. I do not believe that the Infinitely Loving Source we call God would or could be so stingy and withholding.
God created millions of creatures for millions of years before Homo sapiens came along. Many of these beings are too tiny for us to see or have yet to be discovered; some have seemingly no benefit to human life; and many, like dinosaurs, lived and died long before we did. Why do they even exist? A number of the Psalms say that creation exists to reflect and give glory to God. The Jewish people already had a kind of ‘natural theology.’ God has chosen to communicate God’s very Self in multitudinous and diverse shapes of beauty, love, truth, and goodness, each of which manifests another facet of the Divine. (See Job 38-39, Wisdom 13:1-9, Romans 1:20.)
Christians must realize what a muddle we have gotten ourselves into by not taking incarnation and the body of God seriously. As Sally McFague, a Christian theologian, says so powerfully, ‘Salvation is the direction of all of creation, and creation is the very place of salvation.’ All is God’s place, which is our place, which is the only and every place.
Our very suffering now, our crowded presence in this nest that we have largely fouled, will soon be the one thing that we finally share in common. It might be the one thing that will bring us together politically and religiously. The earth and its life systems, on which we all entirely depend, might soon become the very thing that will convert us to a simple lifestyle, to a necessary community, and to an inherent and natural sense of the Holy. We all breathe the same air and drink the same water. There are no Native, Hindu, Jewish, Christian, or Muslim versions of the universal elements. They are exactly the same for each of us.”
Reprinted below is the second article which I referred to. It is from a Washington D.C. insider who was an important player in the Reagan administration. Paul Craig Roberts has many noteworthy accolades such as being Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy (under Reagan) and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. His views always penetrate through the facade and mirage of the establishment which is currently engaged in the process of wrecking the Earth, as well as all of the forms of life which abide in the global environment.
In the writing below, Paul Craig Roberts shares his belief that the main stream media (MSM) has been discredited, and is no longer believed by a large majority of people. Roberts states that the oligarchy and their representatives will have to be kept out of the new government for meaningful reform to be achieved. One might hope that the neo-cons in particular will be replaced and banished from government and any further destructive global influence which they have wrought since their operating mandate, the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was conceived in 1997. This mandate has been acted out in a manner which has been harshly destructive in America’s global foreign policy.
The Working Class Won the Election
by Paul Craig Roberts, posted on his website on November 9, 2016
“The US presidential election is historic, because the American people were able to defeat the oligarchs. Hillary Clinton, an agent for the Oligarchy, was defeated despite the vicious media campaign against Donald Trump. This shows that the media and the political establishments of the political parties no longer have credibility with the American people.
It remains to be seen whether Trump can select and appoint a government that will serve him and his goals to restore American jobs and to establish friendly and respectful relations with Russia, China, Syria, and Iran.
It also remains to be seen how the Oligarchy will respond to Trump’s victory. Wall Street and the Federal Reserve can cause an economic crisis in order to put Trump on the defensive, and they can use the crisis to force Trump to appoint one of their own as Secretary of the Treasury. Rogue agents in the CIA and Pentagon can cause a false flag attack that would disrupt friendly relations with Russia. Trump could make a mistake and retain neoconservatives in his government.
With Trump there is at least hope. Unless Trump is obstructed by bad judgment in his appointments and by obstacles put in his way, we should expect an end to Washington’s orchestrated conflict with Russia, the removal of the US missiles on Russia’s border with Poland and Romania, the end of the conflict in Ukraine, and the end of Washington’s effort to overthrow the Syrian government. However, achievements such as these imply the defeat of the US Oligarchy. Although Trump defeated Hillary, the Oligarchy still exists and is still powerful.
Trump said that he no longer sees the point of NATO 25 years after the Soviet collapse. If he sticks to his view, it means a big political change in Washington’s EU vassals. The hostility toward Russia of the current EU and NATO officials would have to cease. German Chancellor Merkel would have to change her spots or be replaced. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg would have to be dismissed.
We do not know who Trump will select to serve in his government. It is likely that Trump is unfamiliar with the various possibilities and their positions on issues. It really depends on who is advising Trump and what advice they give him. Once we see his government, we will know whether we can be hopeful for the changes that now have a chance.
If the oligarchy is unable to control Trump and he is actually successful in curbing the power and budget of the military/security complex and in holding the financial sector politically accountable, Trump could be assassinated.
Trump said that he will put Hillary in prison. He should first put her on trial for treason and war crimes along with all of the neoconservatives. That would clear the decks for peace with the other two major nuclear powers over whom the neoconservatives seek hegemony. Although the neoconservatives would still have contacts in the hidden deep state, it would make it difficult for the vermin to organize false flag operations or an assassination. Rogue elements in the military/security complex could still bring off an assassination, but without neocons in the government a cover-up would be more difficult.
Trump has more understanding and insight than his opponents realize. For a man such as Trump to risk acquiring so many powerful enemies and to risk his wealth and reputation, he had to have known that the people’s dissatisfaction with the ruling establishment meant he could be elected president.
We won’t know what to expect until we see who are the Secretaries and Assistant Secretaries. If it is the usual crowd, we will know Trump has been captured.
A happy lasting result of the election is the complete discrediting of the US media. The media predicted an easy Hillary victory and even Democratic Party control of the US Senate. Even more important to the media’s loss of influence and credibility, despite the vicious media attack on Trump throughout the presidential primaries and presidential campaign, the media had no effect outside the Northeast and West coasts, the stomping grounds of the One Percent. The rest of the country ignored the media.
I did not think the Oligarchy would allow Trump to win. However, it seems that the oligarchs were deceived by their own media propaganda. Assured that Hillary was the sure winner, they were unprepared to put into effect plans to steal the election.
Hillary is down, but not the Oligarchs. If Trump is advised to be conciliatory, to hold out his hand, and to take the establishment into his government, the American people will again be disappointed. In a country whose institutions have been so completely corrupted by the Oligarchy, it is difficult to achieve real change without bloodshed.”
How I learned about the deep state
In the following commentary I explain a few aspects of my personal process of discovery about how the deep state and oligarchy operate. I also editorialize further on my perception of needed change. In general, I feel that most people are conducting their lives in a place of unknowing and denial (comfort zone existence) about many of the darker influences which have shaped our culture.
I feel that America is losing what fine cultural vestiges from its past remain, as violence and other crude and vulgar behaviors are encouraged and prevail under the over-arching trickle-down influences from the inadequacies of the personality make-up and egoistic agenda of the One Percent, which Paul Craig Roberts refers to above.
The 99% seems to be aimlessly adrift in an ever devolving display of helplessness and powerlessness. However, there are a few oases of light and wisdom and holism who seek to galvanize and redirect those who grasp at the remaining strands of the American dream, and to redirect those who seemingly have relinquished the thought of such a dream and have turned to fear, division, hatred, and ongoing chaos.
Here is a presentation of one dimension of my process of discovery about the deep state…
On November 22, 1963, a date which is not difficult for many of us to recall, I was sitting in my 7th grade biology class in Montgomery, Alabama’s Cloverdale School, at about 2:00 on a brilliant Friday autumn afternoon when the news of John Kennedy’s death was announced.
Our biology teacher, whose last name was Oswald, wept openly in front of the class. I was stunned, and speechless.
I was unable to process the information and the experience at the time. The most impressive visceral experience which I recall was the open grieving and honest emotions which Mr. Oswald gifted us with. It was a valuable spontaneous teaching coming from one person’s realistic attempt to deal with his individual feelings about our collective tragedy.
Two days later, on Sunday, I was watching the live coverage on television when Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald in the upper abdomen in the confines of the basement of the Dallas Police Department. I wondered how he was able to get into the police department to carry out this act.
In 1969, as a senior at Sewanee Military Academy, in Tennessee, I began an independent study of New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison’s investigation into the Kennedy assassination which Garrison conducted from 1966 to 1969. I conducted my research as best as I could, and I presented my summary in a lecture to my history class.
The presentation was received well by teacher and classmates. I have wondered if this presentation in my history class constitutes a rare moment of real history being taught at my high school. In truth, I believe that most history is being taught falsely, or not at all, and that is why we keep repeating many bad reenactments of much from our past. See the Associated Reading list at the end of the Journal for some suggested examples of truthful retelling of history of the United States, as well as a number of other perspectives.
Garrison’s investigation and subsequent exposure of the Abraham Zapruder video evidence showed beyond a doubt that the death of JFK was a conspiratorial effort carried out by a cohort of participants. Garrison pressed our society to further entertain the facts surrounding JFK’s murder…an act of military precision which was carried out by the New Orleans mafia, and was assisted and allowed by rogue elements of the CIA, the FBI, the Secret Service, and the Dallas Police Department.
A fairly accurate Hollywood movie version of the Garrison investigation was produced by Oliver Stone in 1991, entitled JFK.
I also recommend to the reader the best written summation of this dark event in American history; a scholarly and heavily referenced account…JFK and the Unspeakable, Why He Died and Why It Matters, written by James W. Douglass, and published in 2008. Douglass worked on this book for 12 years. Here is an excellent review of this book, from Global Research, which was first published in November, 2009. If you don’t read any other link in this Journal, please read this one.
In 1977, as a senior medical student at Tulane University School of Medicine, I was enrolled in an elective course which had me mentoring under well known colon and rectal surgeon John E. Ray, M.D. at the internationally renowned Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans. One afternoon, while attending Dr. Ray in his clinic he told me to follow him into an exam room to meet one of his post operative patients.
Upon entering the exam room I was introduced by Dr. Ray to none other than Carlos Marcello, the New Orleans mob boss who had been heavily investigated by a United States Senate committee on organized crime in 1959. Legal counsel for the Senate committee was provided by Robert Kennedy. John Kennedy was on the committee. Marcello took the Fifth Amendment on all of the intense questioning which was posed by the Kennedy brothers and the committee.
Dr. Ray had operated on Marcello for a colon cancer, and he was back for a routine post-op check-up. I am not sure who was more surprised to meet who…Marcello, a diminutive man, looked up at me with tremendous suspicion and obvious fear when I entered the exam room with Dr. Ray. He must have been expecting to be alone with Dr. Ray in the small room. Marcello, Dr. Ray, and myself were the only people in the room. Marcello was not attended by body guards.
In order to assist his composure and Dr. Ray’s examination, I remained silent, very still, and as forgettable as possible. And so, I shook hands with the man who self professed in his later years to his role in assisting the plot to kill John Kennedy. I knew exactly who I was shaking hands with.
It was a little more serendipity and synchronicity than I was expecting. In those days I was immersed in medical studies, especially surgery, and I was also engaged in a variety of spiritual studies. I had laid aside my studies of the conspiracy machinations of the deep state.
The human psyche is a marvelous and mysterious instrument. You can come in contact with something or someone, with very little apparent exchange, but the energetic contact allows for a passage of a generous amount of information which percolates in the subconsciousness, and is processed over time, eventually emerging as a conscious knowing.
It is now clear to me that knowing of his hatred for Kennedy, the CIA used the willing Marcello in a grand patsy scheme. The shooters behind the white fence on the grassy knoll were mafioso related and were probably former military snipers possessing elite training and the experience to execute such a murder.
Here is a brief video account depicting some accurate information about Marcello’s involvement in the Kennedy coup d’etat.
The Deep State
In relaying this account of my interest and study of the death of John Kennedy to you, I am also referencing the concern posed by Paul Craig Roberts in the writing above…that Donald Trump’s life might be in serious danger if he, like Kennedy, does not go along with the mandates of the deep state.
I am pretty sure that Trump will be complying in large degrees with most oligarch mandates, such as the militaristic empire building ones. I am also pretty sure that Trump will be ignoring and pushing back on a number of other mandates. He will need to be careful in how he pushes back, and he will need to be measured in his pace. Of course, some suits could just walk into the Oval Office and tell him that if he wants to finish his term then he will be complying with all mandates.
I am also relaying the story of how I began to realize, in my teenage years, that main stream media is controlled and censored and should be regarded with a refined lens of perception and discernment. One should seek out a number of more truthful media outlets, and become familiar with alternative viewpoints of the finer commentators who are not currently controlled.
I am also relaying the story of the beginning of my understanding of the concept of the deep state and how it operates.
The United States has turned into a fascist governed country. Vestiges of democracy remain, but the fade has been increasing since JFK’s death. This is what I have witnessed and experienced in my lifetime.
The current corporate oligarchy which pushes the money and power perks to the politicos inside the Washington Beltway are commonly known as The Big Six…a consortium which is not a mystery to anyone who is even modestly informed about the workings of those in control. Apparently, many millions of American citizens are beginning to understand the covert goings on, and they are fed up with it.
Can cool temperaments now prevail on all sides at this important time in our country’s change?
As noted in a 2014 study by two political scientists, America has become an oligarchy, not a democracy, with the wealthiest elites in American society wielding the most control over the issues that Congress and the White House ultimately take action on.
More appropriate, perhaps, would be to call it a corporate oligarchy, as the main fist of power really lies with The Big Six…the banking, pharmaceutical, agro-industrial, military-security complex, petro/energy, and the media/entertainment industries.
The “entertainment” industry is one part of the media propaganda effort used to distract and numb the masses. This industry indoctrinates members of society along the lines of the themes being presented in the types of productions offered. The movie industry also engages viewers’ consciousness via predictive programming…an effective type of propaganda indoctrination tool.
There is an enormous amount of graphic violence in much of the material which comes out of the movie industry; a fact which a number of Hollywood egos vigorously defend, even while others of their ranks (hypocritically) call out for gun control.
The producers and directors and the actors are apt to say that the violent content of their productions has no negative influence on those who chose to view this content. This simply is not true.
One example of an entertainment hypocrite is movie director Quentin Tarantino whose rather popular and widely viewed films are grotesquely violent and horribly graphic. The violence in his films is made to seem aesthetically appealing to the ordinary lot of desensitized viewers. This individual adamantly denies that such a media immersion has any negative effect on the viewers.
It would appear that he has not faced violence himself and come away from the experience with any sort of expanded and compassionate refinement of his psyche. He probably has never had to face the terror which a dedicated predator assailant can bring. He has never seen or fathomed chaos and destruction in the society which exists outside of his sequestered bubble of moral atrophy and illusion. Unfortunately, he will continue to produce violent films in an ongoing vain attempt to prove himself right.
Actors could boycott being in these films, but the allure of money may just be too great for them to resist the horrible roles they choose to play.
Another ultra violent media based indoctrination which millions of people engage with are the “games” which are available on venues like Xbox. The viewer-participant-consumer becomes indoctrinated to accept violence by participating in it via a virtual visual and auditory sensory immersion. To deepen the experience, there are now headset virtual immersion devices being marketed. These devices will only isolate us and separate us further away from all of life, and will indoctrinate us with even more intensity of false, but violent experience.
And finally, discriminating viewers can see how even TV advertising is becoming tainted with violent themes.
If Hollywood producers, and other content producers, were to take a permanent moratorium from such violent productions, then might we expect that some healthy changes will be on the way from other facets of the Big Six? One can only hope. People of all ages seek to know the shape and definition of their Universe from many sources.
In these times many of the institutions which we have based our identities on, and placed our trust in, are revealing their decrepitude, brokenness, unsustainability, and destructiveness. The emboldened Big Six forces itself upon us; promoting consumerism, racism, militarism, individualism, patriarchy, and the ominous specter of an unstoppable corporate juggernaut. These powers and principalities seem to be fully in control and seemed to be poised on a treacherous precipice which threatens all of life.
Behind the curtain which informs, influences, and directs the Big Six there is a deeper state of control and influence; an overarching collection of several hundred people who work the levers of influence and control in their decades old concerted push for hegemonic control of a one-world government.
There are also rouge elements which have broken off from parts of the Big Six. In the scary version these elements operate with their own agenda. They also operate inside of an umbrella of competition and vendetta with each other. Please take the time to study the video named in Reference 13 below.
Unfortunately, positions of power have always attracted people who most want that power, and today we have many morally flawed people working in a corrupt government, and inside of a deeper secret government. Such principalities attract corruptible people who indeed do become corrupted by the illusions under whose sway they fall.
The multinational corporate agenda is to continue concentrating power at the federal and global levels. Ultimately, the goal is to take power away from the individual…and concentrate it at the highest level. This power control is all about control of the global population and earth’s many different kinds of resources.
My hope for the future…
I did not vote for Trump or the opposing Democratic party candidate. I voted for another pair of candidates. The current structure of a 2 party system in United States politics has gone beyond a distress point of chaos and corruption. This binary polarized dualistic system needs a third player to fully emerge as a force of resolution and growth.
There is a deep mechanistic universal truth that out of dualism and opposition, a third force will always emerge. Problems will not be solved by neutralizing or eliminating the opposition. Problems will be solved by creating a new arena of possibilities large enough to hold the tension of the opposites and move them into a new direction of resolution and growth.
We now need a trinitarian system of party politics to evolve. Will a third party be able to resist being owned by the Big Six?
This Journal is not an endorsement for Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. This Journal is a writing about my hope that he might be a President who, like JFK, might be able to bring the awareness of the citizenry to the machinations of the deep state and oligarchy. If he can just expose the activities of the elitists that might start some process for the betterment of civilization. Perhaps I hope for too much. After all, Trump is Trump.
I am hoping for at least modest success in healing some aspects of our government and society; a society which I believe is in grave danger of chaotic dissolution in the near future if darker forces and the deep divides of inequality continue to prevail. Understanding the dark machinations of the deep state government as I do, I shall also be hoping and praying that Trump is able to stay safe.
Another American coup d’etat will only plunge our society into deeper divide and civil strife.
The President Elect will need a loyal Secret Service detail. John Kennedy did not have such a shield as his motorcade traversed Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963. The Secret Service agents riding on the back of his car, who were supposed to act as human shields for Kennedy, were called off the rear of the limousine just before the shooting occurred.
I hope that Donald Trump surrounds himself with wise advisers who are not susceptible to being swayed by offers which they cannot refuse. I am hopeful that he will be surrounded by individuals who do not serve oligarch mandates of manipulation, plunder, power, and more destructive and expensive wars. It is time to reduce and stop this kind of chaos on earth.
As importantly, Trump will need to curtail his former provocative and polarizing personality quirks and his misogynistic and bigoted facade, all of which would otherwise be strongly counterproductive to achieving the needed unity of the citizenry, and the needed change and growth.
He will need to learn to govern with equanimity, a far reaching vision, and a far reaching wisdom. Because things have fallen into such poor shape in our country, he will need popular support.
In this Journal I have attempted to introduce thoughts about the Divinity which pervades all things and is all things, including the very divide which now besets our country in the wake of a contentious Presidential election. If we cannot spiritualize this process with which we are now entangled and become a more consciously evolved and unified peaceful society, then more chaos will emerge in our domestic and global society.
I hope that the voice of people can unite in support of positive change. I believe that a foundational knowledge of the workings of the Big Six and the covert deep state is important for people to start acknowledging in an honest and curious manner.
A robust third party is needed to assist the social evolution away from the current polarized 2 party system. The polarized opposition which is inherent in binary systems presents the very opportunity which is needed for new growth and resolution. Resistance in dualism is simply a given to be worked with. The result which usually occurs in the natural order of things is some kind of trinity.
Denial and repression of truth will simply kill the unity which is needed for meaningful peaceful change. If we do not accurately acknowledge and learn from the history of the past, then we will simply continue to repeat such history. A prominent tactic of elitists manipulators (the One Percent) is to cover up the truth of dark events which they manufacture. This was the charge of the Warren Commission which obfuscated the truth about JFK’s death. This has also been the charge of other commissions who have covered up other notorious conspiracies.
And so, as history unfolds and marches on, we are still taught via a wide array of misinformation processes to think that war is normal and necessary. Nothing could be further from the truth. In our ignorance of and in our defiance of Divine order, human beings are the most violent species on the planet…needlessly so. There is no human health in violence.
The current annual military budget of the United States is an estimated $700 to $1,000 billion, which is more than the next 7 highest countries’ military budget combined. In order to help you grasp how much money a trillion dollars is, here is a helpful infographic which illustrates the scale of the waste which all taxpayers contribute to.
As WWII began to wind down, the concept of a permanent war economy was introduced. This policy mandate was fully embraced and established in the fateful presidency of the misguided Harry Truman. This policy mandate has been passed on to subsequent administrations and has been amplified and escalated with each passing administration, with the exception, perhaps, of the Carter administration.
This permanent war economy has blossomed during the past 5 presidential administrations into the American Empire which is proudly deluded to boast its presence in 177 of the world’s 196 countries. Of course the average American citizen who does not understand real world history thinks that American militaristic world hegemony is a good thing.
The ongoing misinformation propaganda campaign has insured the pervasiveness of this illusion. After all, world domination by the USA and its puppet allies protects the people from manufactured terrorism. As this illusion is perpetrated, the people appear to want to continue indulging in the delusion of their addictive consumerist acquisitive lifestyle, and their decades old pursuit of the ever more unattainable American dream.
Truth has become an unnecessary and inconvenient consideration which should stay as it is…an obsolescence tossed on the growing scrap heap of throw away junk goop. Truth has become a casualty of the “war on terror,” and other types of campaigns, such as the campaign of environmental destruction being perpetrated by other Big Six antagonists.
According to real world history, all past empires have crumbled. Here is a listing of those empires. Of course, the American Empire is notably absent from this list. There has never been an empire as extensive as what the American Empire is now becoming on this globe. The map of growing global hegemony which you see in the link above is singular and unique in the scope of world history.
With such an enormously bloated spending budget of $1,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo, the military industrial and security industries have no intention of slowing down in their pursuit to develop ever more deadly and efficient means for humanity to continue killing itself and spreading hell on the planet. War is a very profitable venture for bankers and industrialists. Empire building requires cutting edge armaments to stay ahead of the terrorists. Here are some updates of projected future offerings of weapons of (mass) destruction.
In the United States there is never enough money appropriated for health care, education, the arts, or basic infrastructure. The largest budget is always for war, bombs, and all other forms of military gadget technology. Since the American military/security complex needs an enemy in order to keep profits flowing, the American military/security complex has subjected the entire world to the risk of nuclear annihilation.
This is insanity. It is thoroughly destructive and deadly to the planet and its inhabitants. It is expensive. It is wasteful in every manner of consideration. It is a grand diversion from the beneficial and humanitarian use of technology. It is about using technology destructively, and for an insensible financial profit which is garnered by an elitist few. It is not even remotely remotely akin to peace on earth.
As has been echoed by many voices, we are technologically advanced…but we are spiritually undeveloped. One should keep in mind that humanity has been at war with itself for over 95% of the time of the last 2000 years. Currently we are making war and devastation of life over petroleum and other natural resources while highly advanced energy technologies exist, but are being suppressed.
In the examples where we human beings have actually been trying to solve our problems instead of exacerbating them, we have been trying to solve our social and political issues with the same mind-set consciousness which falsely created and framed the problems in the first place. As Einstein said, no problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
The problems of a permanent war economy mentality is not going to be solved by the people in the current political arena, nor by those in the military/security industry. These people will only make militarism more of the accepted status quo. Militarism will pervade all aspects of our culture. The American Empire will include America itself. Very soon America’s awakening citizenry will become another thing which must be suppressed, controlled, or eliminated by those who live in fear of losing their senseless hegemony.
We people, the human race, need to spiritually advance our consciousness to a higher level in order to survive these times, and in order to evolve as a peaceful race of citizens in this Universe.
Most often, the way that consciousness evolves is through unwanted encounters and new situations which we are not in control of. These events can bring grief and uncontrollable suffering, and we are pushed forward in consciousness. Currently, it is seeming like such a shift by painful crisis is imminent.
On the other hand, another way that consciousness evolves is through great love, or grace. This mechanism of change for the planet is possible if enough of humanity becomes conjoined through heart based consciousness and directed intentional actions and prayers for peace.
Much is needed from the infinite well of spirit if humanity is going to survive our currently complicated and ominous trends. The advancement of human consciousness is the single most important thing which is needed in the world right now.
To rephrase, by turn of phrase, the spiritual intent of this Journal, I pass on to you a quote from Abraham Lincoln…“You know, I rather concern myself more with whether we’re on God’s side than if God is on our side.”
The next Journal will develop some ideas about how the science of heart based consciousness can be developed in a practical manner to assist human evolution into a more peaceful and harmonious state of existence.
May peace and grace descend upon us and be with us.
Thank you for reading.
Signing off from Crestone and Beyond.
“Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it.” — John F. Kennedy
More Recommended Readings and References:
This reading list will be updated frequently. Please check back for new postings.
- The Untold History of the United States…a 10 part documentary series by Oliver Stone about what developed in our social and geopolitical dynamics in the post WWII period. This series accurately traces and explains all post WWII militaristic and imperialistic trends.
- A People’s History of the United States…by Howard Zinn, 1980….this should be one of the core history text in high schools, and elsewhere.
- Old Turtle and the Broken Truth…a YouTube video portrayal of a children’s book written in 2003 by Douglas Wood which reveals the basis of humanity’s inability to get along with itself.
- Which Country is America’s Biggest Enemy…it is a problem that Americans and people of other countries are continuously indoctrinated to think about who their “enemies” are. It is possible that one day our government will have a functional Department of Peace. Can you imagine that?
- The Burden for Gen-X…Part I…an early writing on this website from May, 2009, which has an insightful commentary by Ryan Russell, a Gen-X’er who is the son of Richard Russell, the long time daily author of The Dow Theory Letters. Every child born in America now faces over $250,000 as their individual debt burden.
- Washington Plans to Nuke Russia and China…a writing by Paul Craig Roberts on 4-27-17 which is not at all far-fetched. This is a very important opinion. The military people and the American imperialists are out of control. We could be facing the Sword of Damocles.
- The Destroyer of Worlds…Dan Carlin brings you the Hardcore History series…What happens if human beings can’t handle the power of their own weaponry? This show examines the dangerous early years of the Nuclear Age and humankind’s efforts to avoid self-destruction at the hands of its own creation. We have forgotten just how sharp the Sword of Damocles is.
- How US nuclear force modernization is undermining strategic stability: The burst-height compensating super-fuze…this is a long technical writing by 3 nuclear experts. Go to their concluding statements and read that. Russia and China are not going to sit around and be defenseless. The game of “first strike” is a very serious and scary game.
- Sauron Rules in Washington…understanding the dynamics of “first strike.”
- The Exponential Growth of Insecurity…insightful commentary from PCR (Paul Craig Roberts) about the recent cyber hacking at the NSA. This is a very important event to understand. The first strike issue is beginning to morph and grow into an irretrievable Frankenstein.
- Countries Ranked by Military Strength…the wasteful violent insanity of human beings shown in 50 pictures.
- The Fallen of World War II…an infographic video of 18 minutes which contextualizes the 70 million deaths of WWII.
- Unacknowledged…a documentary which will help you understand one particular and very important agenda of the deep state which started in the fateful year of 1947. The NSA and the CIA were developed around this cover-up agenda…unacknowledged special access projects (USAPs). Most of these USAPs were developed to hide the secret space program.
- Deep Space…a multi-episode production of excellent quality and veracity produced by Gaia. These episodes tell the real story of the post WWII secret space program and highly developed off-planet deep space explorations by humans. The advanced energy technologies which were mastered by Nazi and US scientists working together in the aftermath of WWII is such that all petrochemical exploitation could end overnight if these energy technologies were made known. These technologies allow for anti-gravitic and supraluminal (faster than light) travel through the vastness of space. This real history is the most important of all histories to understand. Energy from petrochemicals is now obsolete. The Earth could repair itself and be saved…”But we have all been denied the whole story by those who would benefit from our continuing ignorance.” JFK tried to penetrate this program, but he was denied and many believe that his persistence was one of the factors which contributed to his death.
- JFK at 100…Paul Craig Roberts gives his experienced insights about the implications of the murder of JFK, whose 100th anniversary of birth is on Memorial Day, 2017. This is an important article to understand. You will note that PCR references James Douglass’ book JFK and the Unspeakable, Why He Died and Why It Matters.
- The American Catastrophe…the truths that Americans prefer to ignore.
- The Professor of Education…a short writing on this website from 2013 about education.
- Noam Chomsky’s “America in Decline”…a 2011 writing on this website which offers a brief editorial by Noam Chomsky who opines on corporate power.
- Sanctions, smoke, and mirrors from a kindergarten on LSD…a July 31, 2017 writing on The Saker which penetrates the current insanity trends of Russiaphobia.
- Trump Will Now Become the War President…Paul Craig Roberts comments on the Empire’s control of Trump and our outlook for peace on Earth…posted here on August 3, 2017.
- The Race Against Time…a writing by Jeff Thomas, on August 4, 2017, about the coming collapse of the Empire.
- A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand…another example of manipulative propaganda and how it is used to create more divisiveness.
- Conspiracy Theory…how to think about manufactured conspiracy theories.
- Power Corrupts: A Culture of Compliance Breeds Despots and Predators…John Whitehead explains the mess which the current corrupt power system breeds…posted here on 10-12-2017.
- The website of the Mises Institute…Austrian economics, freedom, and peace.
- Washington is Destroying American Power…posted here on 10-19-2017, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts offers a brief opinion about how China, and soon other countries, is moving to distance itself from the US dollar as the world currency. This will cause Washington and the United States military people to gyrate around the world in unpleasant ways as they seek to exert more global control. More and more will slip away from the Empire. This is a major issue to follow into the future.
- Are You Infuriated Yet?…Chris Martenson gives an introduction to our nation’s pandemic problems which are being brought to everyone by the greed and corruption of Big Six corporatocracy…posted here on 10-25-2017.
- How Astroturfing and Other Media Manipulation Compromise Your Ability to Get Truthful Information…how the major media outlets control information and propaganda. Tyranny has never been easier. It is very important to seek out other reliable sources of news and valid information rather than any kind of information which promotes the agenda of the Big Six.
- The JFK Cover-Up Continues…Jacob Hornberger explains the current maneuvering by Trump vs. the CIA. The CIA wants to continue the cover-up of JFK’s assassination by not releasing its secret files.
- CIA and JFK: The Secret Assassination Files…a 2016 publication by former Washington Post reporter Jefferson Morley.
- The War Party Marches On…there is only one party in Washington DC…the War Party.
- War is a Racket: the Antiwar Classic by America’s Most Decorated Soldier…first published in 1935, General Smedley Butler enlightens us on why wars are conducted and who profits from war.
- Good Riddance And Look Out Below…David Stockman explains the ruination of the American economy…What is the solution?…Is there a solution?
- One Day Tomorrow Won’t Arrive…the superiority of the Russian military is highlighted in this brief from Paul Craig Roberts. The real truth of the matter is, “The rest of the world must find some means of quarantining Washington before the evil destroys life on earth.”
- Washington Corruption is Unparalleled in History…the briefest explanation of the Russiagate insanity that you may ever need to read.
- The Deep State’s JFK Triumph Over Trump…Ray McGovern explains how the Deep State controls current affairs.
- The Kennedy Assassination…PCR exhorts us to put down our smart phones, close our computer screens and read James Douglass’ book JFK and the Unspeakable, Why He Died and Why It Matters, which is referenced in the text above.
- Wake Up America–The Dollar Is Going To Zero…Egon von Geyerz of Gold Switzerland comments about the age of misinformation and ignorance, and the fate of the economic system.
- From Superpower to Incompetence…the post WWII America that I grew up in has become incompetent and scary. PCR gives his ideas about this growing mess, on November 8, 2017.
- Will America Survive Washington?…this one is a must read as it encapsulates much of the above.
- Unhistoric Acts…the editor of the Tricycle publication offers a loving perspective to help soothe the unpleasantness of all of the chaos, the mayhem, and the savage murderous acts by human beings.
- Histomap: Visualizing the 4000 Year Old History of Global Power…over 95% of this mind boggling history map is violent.
- Avoiding Nuclear War Is Our First Priority…PCR writes out a very informative assessment of where things stand, as of December 8, 2017. This is one of those “must read” pieces. We are far and deep into a rabbit hole which people really need to understand and wrap their hearts and minds around. Peaceful solutions are needed.
- Trump’s National Security Speech…PCR comments on 12-19-17 about the lies Trump is having to speak to appease his controllers…”My conclusion is that Trump has surrendered to the real rulers of America—the powerful interest groups such as the military/security complex, the Israel Lobby, the environmental polluters, Wall Street, and the banks ‘too big to fail.’”
- Introduction to Ghost in the Machine–A New Article Series That Exposes How Puppet Masters Control the Planet for Their Benefit…from the Mercola website…the machinations of Big Pharma are exposed for all to see and learn about.
- Ghost in the Machine, Part 1–Drug Safety and Media Shaped by Big Pharma…the media is owned by Big Pharma…some shocking, yet common, conflict of interests are exposed.
- Trump’s Freshman Year Musings…Karen Kwiatowski expresses some views that are becoming less novel.
- The Next Financial Crisis will be Worse than the Last…as 2018 begins we look at corruption and trends.
- An interesting 22 minute interview about one of the founding members of the CIA who ran its deep projects for several decades.
- More to Come…the most pertinent thing to read, absorb, and understand in this whole reading list. This is a very brief and telling writing which is a must read…posted here on January 7, 2018.
- Russiagate Turns On Its Originators…real truths about the Russiagate foolishness.
- The Focus Shifts From Trump To Hillary And The Corrupt FBI…as it should, finally…posted here on 1-10-2018.
- Another Step Toward Armageddon…the military/security complex is driven to find an “enemy” large enough to justify its absurd budget. This wasteful agenda is entirely dangerous for all living things.
- As Sisyphus Falls Gold Will Ascend…the economic picture as of January 12, 2018.
- How China is locking up critical resources in the US’s own backyard…an important global trend to understand.